Digimon Master Online

Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How to Start Playing Digimon Online

Login your ID and pass. Choose which server do you want to play in, Lucemon or Leviamon.
Create your character, choose between Marcus Damon, Yoshino Fujieda, Thomas H. Norstein or Keenan Krier. For more info : Tamer's status. Named your char in the Name Box. Click create.
Then, choose your partner digimon. There are Agumon, Lalamon, Gaomon, and Falcomon. As you can see that the tamer has their own partner, such as Marcus Damon with Agumon or Keenan Krier with Falcomon. However. you can pick whatever you want. Remember, each tamer and each digimon has their own status.
Congratz! Begin your adventure now!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i'm new in dmo. Just played one time at my friends laptop and i've download it in my laptop. The installation and other are working well but when it comes to pick server, it got hang and some error message prompt and i out from the game. Can u help me pls?

Unknown said...

can you give me the detailed error massage? is it LMP Failed or else? so far, there should be no problem at the server at all. may be it bcoz of the wrong registry or ur connection.

Anonymous said...

i don't know what is LMP but when i clicking on server, it says "bringing server information" and suddenly my screen go white and a message pop out "dmo network- connect(31.193.16873:7029) failure"

Unknown said...

please check my latest post ;)

Anonymous said...

Got it! Kamsahamnida! :)

Anonymous said...

hello, i'm new in dmo. Just played one time at my friends laptop and i've download it in my laptop. The installation and other are working well but when it comes to pick server, it got hang and some error message prompt and i out from the game. Can u help me pls?

Unknown said...

what is the message about?

Anonymous said...

how do i get my started im new and its taking like 3 hours just to update plz help D:

Unknown said...

if you can't access to server due to server failure, try to install Hotspot Shield, connect it. Then you can start play this game as usual. I think this might help :)

Anonymous said...

Is there other way ? Other than Hotspot Shield? why GDMO don't want to fix this problem in Malaysia? Zzzz....

Anonymous said...

Why wont digimon masters play after I downloaded it when I click game start it just goes to a blank white screen. Please help.

Post a Comment